sbalmos

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Hi all,

I'm building a replacement for my 9a's 2012-era left tank. Enough trying to fix baffle leaks that keep cropping up. Back then, I ordered the deluxe locking caps, which really are the Newton 300s. I remember that they had special versions of the flange that were shaped to our tank skins and undrilled.

Does anyone know where to get a new blank flange for these 300s? The regular Newton 300 kit from Spruce has 6 huge bolt holes and is flat. And it looks like the new red flanges from the mothership have a larger filler opening than the 300's cap?

Suggestions?

FLANGE

TRY ROB SELBY

[email protected]

I ordered my caps from him. They come with the flanges and I think you can order them separate. If not I could sell you my caps kit. I ordered them before I realized they did not fit the new wing skin openings. Email me and i will send you pics of what I have. They are the 300 series.

Last edited:
For purposes of others searching the forums in the future, the required flange is Newton's A30L-Vans. Rob at Newton is working to set up Spruce to sell them. Thanks to Randy for providing the pointer in the right direction.