CraigC

Well Known Member
Like the title says. I need a TNC straight and 90 connector for a GX-55. Multiple searches come up with none. Thanks for the help.

TNC connector

Hi Craig,
I went to a nearby avionics shop and he made a 15 inch pigtail for me, installed in the tray for 20 bucks, including a connector for the coax run,
Pierre

Craig,
I have a few TNC connectors in my shop. I'll ceck and see what I've got. If I have what you need, you are welcome to them. I'm assuming you need the cable mount. I'll check this morning.
Mel...DAR

Mouser

http://www.mouser.com Part # 523-31-2373, Amphenol TNC connector.

That's what I used for my GX60 antenna (same connector). Looks like it's still $5.71.

I'm sure Digikey stocks the same or similar part. Anything that www.steinair.com doesn't stock electronics-wise I usually get from Mouser.

Tnc

Ditto Dan's comment re Mouser.com. Very technically precise, so check your specs. Fortunately they have lots of diagrams. They ship same day and they have everything.

Downside is they send catalogs frequently that are the size of the Chicago phone book. My grandkids use 'em for booster chairs. I save mine to burn in the fireplace. Cuts my winter heating bill in half. ;)

Craig,
I checked and the only TNC connectors I have are chassis mount.
Mel...DAR

Thanks

Thanks guys for the great info. I checked Digikey but forgot about Mouser!

Thanks again.