bret

Well Known Member
Looking at the Andair website, I see their FS2020 for 229 euros=243 US, however, I cannot figure out what math A S is using as they list this valve for $624....am I missing something?

Looking at the Andair website, I see their FS2020 for 229 euros=243 US, however, I cannot figure out what math A S is using as they list this valve for $624....am I missing something?

I would think that may be a mistake. However, AS does offer a lowest price guarantee where they meet or beat competitor's prices.

They also offer discounts for active and retired military.

Give them a shout.

Don

Andair lists prices in Pounds Sterling on their web site.

At todays exchange rate the 229 Pounds is US $348 - none of those Euro thingies involved. :)

Andair will ship direct to you for 15 Pounds - order straight from them.

http://www.andair.co.uk/shop/delivery/

Last edited:
I bought my duplex directly from Andair. By far the cheapest price. Pretty quick delivery too. I did not even try to haggle with Aircraft Spruce.

Forget about Andair. If you can accept plastic, use Standard Ignition Valve FV-5 $40- $60 + AN $12 switch....Setup has been on Cheve trucks,vans etc with 2 fuel tanks since 1975 to almost present. It has 3/8 inlet and pressure (-6) return is 5/16 so you have to be a little creative......Tom

Forget about Andair. If you can accept plastic, use Standard Ignition Valve FV-5 $40- $60 + A $12 switch....Setup has been on Cheve trucks,vans etc with 2 fuel tanks since 1975 to almost present. It has 3/8 inlet and pressure (-6) return is 5/16 so you have to be a little creative......Tom

Hu, never thought of that, however, I will be using EFII and I believe I will need a full 3/8 return......

Return

Hu, never thought of that, however, I will be using EFII and I believe I will need a full 3/8 return......

Bret
Some systems do not need a return. Some only a purge. One fuel pump has a build in bypass to eliminate the need for a return.
I don't plan to install a return. Purge valve and an Airflow Performance pump, but I'm no expert.

EFII

You guys have it right:
Full 3/8 return to each tank for EFII.
Buy the valve directly off Andair's website for best price.

Robert

so if anyone is still reading this thread, I have another question, did you use the standard -6 male fittings on the valve or the female NPT, I was thinking of contacting TS for some fuel lines, has any one done this route, and any pics?