rfinch

Well Known Member
....everything will be OK. Last week bought RV-9A empennage kit and Synergy Air's 1-week build class. Today emailed form for QB fuse and tail kits. Just finished owner-assisted annual for Aircoupe, once again had to relearn all very basic stuff over again.

Just tell me in a few years I'll be zooming thru the skies in my RV...please please please!

Super choice!!

Rfinch,

Building one of these airplanes is about like building a 2500sf house, yourself.

Good news is its ALL fun!! (mostly)

Rivet on, soldier...

Last edited:
Might not even be years. A bit of work every day and not only do you enjoy yourself, you learn a lot and end up with a flying machine before you know it. All will be ok.

Once you complete the RV9A, I will guarantee you will never want to fly that Aircoupe again.

Dick DeCramer
Repeat Offender
RV6 Flying RV8 Wings
Northfield, MN

Listen to Patrick

rfinch;175162 Just tell me in a few years I'll be zooming thru the skies in my RV...please please please![/QUOTE said:
Check the last line in my tag by Patrick Kenny........"the will to do so..."

You definitely can do it....will you?

Regards,

Take it one step at a time. Every piece completed is one step closer to flying. Your making a few big pieces out of a lot of small pieces.

If you get caught looking at the big picture and how much work is left, you can get very frustrated and lose interest.

One step at a time.

Karl

the will to build

Several of the Hicks RV people have built their RV QBs in a year. These builders worked most every day and long weekends.
These same builders are the ones that I can count on to be on the flight line most often ready to go.

Just keep chipping away at it and eventually you will have one very cool plane!

Just remember, "none of it flies until all of it flies!"

Forget about it.

It will cause your hair to fall out, acne, bad breath, and psoriasis. In addition, you will become a pariah, ostracized by the general public, your only friends will be other trolls who dwell in dark, cold, rusty aircraft hangers.

Even the dog will hate you!!!!!

I would tell you more, but I need to get back to my project, almost have the panel hooked up-----smoke test should be this week!!!!

"smoke test"

good luck.

If you let smoke out of the wires they don't work anymore....:D

Dave
Electrical P.E.

Zooom you shall, young Skywalker. But first, you must learn the "ways" of the "Van's Air Force"...........reach deeeeep......feeeeel it.