groucho

Well Known Member
Well, after 7 years of great fun, I sold my RV-6. The plane was a blast to own and fly. It took us all over the US and introduced us to many new friends. Our newborn twins arrived in November. With them deserving my attention, plus my day job & company I run on the side, it was time to let someone else love the 6.

After turning down several offers because they didn't pass "the interview," I sold it to "Billy Bob" here on the forums. He's a fellow fighter pilot & will be a great adoptive parent to N901JH.

Thanks for all the help along the way. It's been fun!

Cheers,

Groucho, Congratulations on the twins, but sorry to see that life pulls you away from the RV. Dan Checkoway's mountain videos and your awesome wide angle tailcam videos and seemingly effortless airmanship are what have kept me going through the drudgery to get my RV done. I'm on the downhill slide and will be done this Spring. We'll miss the great videos for sure. Good luck and don't stay away too long.

Gee, and Mr. Clancy left our organization two weeks ago....hope we all don't lose touch Groucho - definitely get those -10 preview plans.....

I always looked forward to your videos G.

Good luck with the twins and don't be a stranger. Raising healthy kids takes full time parents. You have made a good decision for your family.

Hey Bryan

many congratulations on the twins.

I learned a lot from you on the finer point of RV acro..And you were right..the RV recovers from spins very nicely when inverted just like you predicted.

I wish you the very best.

Cheers

Frankh

Thanks everybody. The twins are definitely a wonderful addition to the hangar. If anyone's interested, you can follow along here: http://duketwins.com

definitely get those -10 preview plans.....
Well, I certainly won't have time to build anything unless I retire from a few jobs. Tanya has her eye on a Lancair IV. I loved making those acro videos - maybe I can find a little acro machine in addition to whatever the family plane is. One day...

Your videos inspired me to keep riveting too! Hope you get back to an RV in the near future!
Congrats on the twins! Fatherhood is awesome!