db8

Well Known Member
I have the newer Surerior Sump. Does it matters which of the two holes (on the bottom of the sump where the four intake tubes come together) that I use for the sniffle valve and the manifold pressure hose? Can't call them and ask :( Thanks. Dave

Here what I did

The sniffle valve is located in the hole closest to the prop. My manifold pressure comes off the top of the engine (cylinder head) at the rear of the passenger side, not the sump.

Sniffle

I have the newer Surerior Sump. Does it matters which of the two holes (on the bottom of the sump where the four intake tubes come together) that I use for the sniffle valve and the manifold pressure hose? Can't call them and ask :( Thanks. Dave

Don't know which sump you have. If one hole is aft of the other, I would place the sniffle valve in the most aft hole for a tail dragger.

I agree

Mannan. Did some more research and I agree with you, especially since it is a tail dragger (to use the aft most hole). Not as critical on an "A" model I don't think Andrew. Thanks. Dave

Can't call them and ask :(

Actually, you can. I called them today to ask if their sump would fit on an ECI engine. Tech support was there and was very helpful. He said they'd be there until everything was sold.