AX-O

Well Known Member
A few weeks ago I found out that Paul and Louise were going to drive close to where I live. Kind of crazy considering that I live in the middle of the Mohave Desert. No one comes by unless it is work related. I spoke with Paul but did not make any plans to meet. A day or so later I got a call. They actually came into town to get gas and asked if I was busy. I was able to take some time off and grab lunch (BBQ ribs and sweet potato fries). We got to meet each other a little better and after lunch I asked if they wanted to look at my project. They said sure. As Paul and I were talking I heard Louise said ?that plane looks familiar?. I did not think much about it but then she said ?Paul, check it out?. On my wall of motivation were a few pics of RVs. I got them out of the VANs calendar. One of those pictures happened to be of Paul?s airplane. That just blew my mind. 5 years ago those pics were up there to get my dream started. Never did I think one of the owners would be in my garage with his wife. I told him he should sign it. So he did. I did not read it until I came back from work, but it basically says to get my plane flying. So I guess back to the garage it is.

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

Neat!

That's cool! It's funny how things come around in our super small community!
The -4's looking good Axel - keep up the great work!

I always like looking at great workmanship and original ideas - and your -4 project has both Axel - it was a nice break stopping in to visit with you, and we hope to check in again when we are in the area.

Paul

I always like looking at great workmanship and original ideas - and your -4 project has both Axel - it was a nice break stopping in to visit with you, and we hope to check in again when we are in the area.

Paul

Thanks Paul. You are welcomed here any time.

Can't wait to see the finished result, fastback 4 is going to look cool without a doubt.