DelandBarnstormers

I'm New Here
Hi everyone this is Deland Barnstormers. I am an A&P and we transport small aircraft/projects/parts all over the country in a 48' enclosed trailer, setup for aircraft transport. We carry $100K cargo insurance. If we can be of assistance feel free to give us a call for a quote. Thanks Bill 386-453-7576

Thumbs up

We've used Bill (owner of Deland Barnstormers) several times and always had great results. Since we deal with certified airplanes besides experimentals, it's very convenient for us that he is an A&P. He does the loading AND the driving himself, and his rates are fair.

Welcome to VAF....

...and being in the Southeast, you fill another need. Pre-buys and transport....good deal. How familiar with RV's are you, BTW?

Best,

I can post a recommendation for Bill. He packaged and transported a Maule from Kansas to Southern California with no worry or hassle. He knows airplanes, has a very nice transport rig, and is a professional as opposed to somebody who simply decided to start moving airplanes. He also did the move for less than I could have done it myself. I will use Bill again.

a timely message

I've got a fuselage kit coming from the factory in a little over two months to the sf bay area, any idea what that'd set me back?

While I have not had the occasion to use Bill's services, I know Dennis Carley at U-Fly-It Light Sport Aircraft in Deland, from whom I took my Challenger II transition training in 2008, highly recommended Bill to me, and Dennis uses Bill for moving any of his LSA & ultralight sales that need transportation.