rv7charlie

Well Known Member
I hope that all of you within range will come on down to Slobovia Outernational (MS71) next Saturday, Nov 7, to help us eat some BBQ & watch the pumpkin bombing competition. Since most of us don't have weapons hard points, I guess we will have to resign ourselves to the role of really fast liaison/observation during the competition, but the eating should be fun. Rumor has it that there will be some interesting antique/classic stuff coming in.

Arrivals around 11:00, lunch at noon, competition at 2:00.

Slobovia is about 10 miles north of Jackson MS. If you need more info, you can call me at 601-879-9596 or email me direct at [email protected].

Charlie

I wish we could claim that, but it wasn't us. There is a rumor about a Corsair, though.

Are you based on the same field as Ed Anderson? If so, ask him if he's coming. I haven't heard from him yet.

I wish we could claim that, but it wasn't us. There is a rumor about a Corsair, though.

Are you based on the same field as Ed Anderson? If so, ask him if he's coming. I haven't heard from him yet.

Yes, Ed is two hangars down from me and is my partner in the EICommander. Good guy, he is.