kaweeka

Well Known Member
I searched for my issue (maybe missed it) but didn't find just what I think is going on, so here goes. The -9A sliding canopy fits great.... at least when I'm on the ground. When I'm in flight, the lower pressure outside pulls the side of the canopy right where I would rest my left arm away from the fuselage slightly creating a vacuum that will my shirt sleeve into the gap. It's the darnedest thing. It this a normal occurrence or should there be a way to better keep the canopy against the fuselage to eliminate the gap?

normal...just a setting on the dryer!

why is your arm way up there? did you not install the armrests?
( P/N 2837463 -12a) :D

yes a pressurized cabin is typical, (allows you to fly much higher too!) Is this pronounced with cabin vents open, or all the time?
........many have a similar experience, I kind of ignore it and consider it 'ventilation'.
Do you have stick and aileron pushrod boots. cutting down some of the air 'inlet' points might reduce this 'outlet' amount.

okay, sorry will let someone answer that has some constructive feedback!:rolleyes:

Thanks for your reply. It's pretty consistent with or without vents open and there are good boots over the push rod openings.... I checked that. If it's common then it doesn't bother me. Just wanted another's experience here.