f1rocket

Well Known Member
Just as I am approaching the threshold of our little airport runway, I always get a warning from the "EFIS Lady", but I'm having a hard time figuring out what she is warning me about. I think she's saying "Warning, Engine Monitor" but there's nothing in the Red or Yellow that I can find. I'm thinking it is either the MAP (not sure why she would warn me about this) or I'm thinking it might be a temporary dip in the fuel pressure.

Anyone else seen this happen? It's a bit unnerving because it's so loud. I don't have time to study the display because it's such a critical point in the landing that my eyes need to be outside. Thanks.

Randy,
You can always pull a datalog and run it through SavvyAnalysis and see what parameter is going out of spec. It can graph via a map, so you can look at the data you had when you were right on final.

We are also adding the specific warnings to our datalog file in a future release, so they will be easier to diagnose.

A final method is to change all your alert types to "latching" which means they will stick in the message system until you ack them. That way you can see which one was causing it without it auto-clearing when it resolves itself.

Hi all

This warning comes from the stal warning. If you activate it short.

Hello from Switzerland one 40 hrs on my 12

Daniel

Simulate conditions at altitude

How about a simulated pattern at say 3,000 feet where you have a little buffer on the critical phase of flight to check it out. Or better yet, that with a safety pilot who can assist in watching the indications throughout the event. That (or the lack thereof) should also let you know if it's a terrain/ground prox type warning.
Just an idea.
PB

I have this on occasion also. It is the stall warning. The message box will tell you what warning was set off.