cdeerinck

Well Known Member
Does anyone happen to have a Skyview HDX EMS Settings file for an IO-360 that they would be willing to share as a starting point for setting up mine?

I know I will have to go through and check everything, but I think that would be easier than starting from scratch.

Alternatively, am I wrong in this, would it be easier to start from scratch? Any pointers or hints to share before I dive into this?

Have u checked the Dynon website?
HDX system software page and there is an EMS ?head start? page. I used similar for my touch system 2 years ago.

HDX EMS setup

I setup my HDX EMS parameters by hand thru the SETUP menu pages. This included the ranges for all the engine transducers like Oil Temp, etc. I found it a learning experience to learn how to do it. You set the colors and values. It wasn't until later I learned I could have just uploaded a file of these numbers. But I think doing it by hand was good for knowing how to do it and how to change it. There are also a couple options like Fuel Flow on which EMS pin (wire) you put certain transducers and assigning these by hand was also good learning.

I wrote the numbers down and included them in the POH so future owners have the settings in case they need them, 50 years from now.

Pilotkms - I tried but couldn't locate them.

Sglynn - I will definitely go through each one to verify each number and setting, but was hoping for a kick-off point.

Don Jones - Awesome! Thank you!