GalinHdz

Well Known Member
After upgrading to SkyView v15, switching the HSI display from GPS to VLOC by using the Garmin 430 CDI button stopped working. After several days of trying to figure out what had happened I called DYNON tech support today and they were WONDERFUL!

We verified everything over the phone and came to the conclusion it was a configuration not a software update issue. We found the Serial port setup was not correct and that was causing the problem. Turns out I had done some changes to this section before I did the v15 upgrade and caused the issue. Since I hadn't used this particular feature since before the upgrade, I had not noticed it wasn't working. Now everything is working as it should. Another reminder of why I will always be a loyal Dynon customer.

FWIW I went and took screen photos of every configuration page of every piece of equipment I have. Now if a problem or situation shows up in the future, I can go back and see exactly what every setting was when it was working. This would have saved me a LOT of time and frustration on my part.

:cool: