Jonathan Cude

I just updated the software on my Skyview system to the latest release (3.2.2 I believe) and my Arinc adapter is no longer showing up on the network or blinking its red light.

I've switched network cables to the adapter with no luck.

Anyone have this issue? What am I missing?

Happy new year

Is the red light solid on or solid off?

Hmmmmm it is Sunday, it is a holiday, New Years day, and it is way too early for a normal business to be open.

Yet here is a response from a factory representative.

Good customer service Dynon, and applause for Doug for creating this site also.

For what it's worth, my system updated with no problems. If you have two screens, you need to update both before all the network devices are fully working.

Hmm, an OFF led is a new one. A stuck on LED can indicate a bad software load. But an OFF led almost means no power or a very low level hardware failure.

If you can, your best test is to hook only the 429 module up to your screen with the test cable that comes with every screen. If the LED is still off and the network won't detect it, you have a failure, but I don't think it has anything to do with the software update. If that fixes it, then you have a wiring issue or a more complex software issue.

Upon closer inspection, the little led is on....no blinking. My attach bracket and cable was covering most of the led!

My jump dive was being weird on my computer... Do I just re install software?

Edit: Looks like reloading firmware is not possible??

Anyone else been down this road?

Last edited: