GalinHdz

Well Known Member
SkyView and SkyDemon

I just read on the Dynon forum that SkyDemon is being prototyped to work with SkyView via WiFi. Sounds like good news for our European counterparts and maybe an indication that other "software" will soon be added to the list.

This is what was posted:

Hi Guys, We have successfully prototyped integration with Dynon SkyView. This means you can connect SkyDemon to your wifi-equipped SkyView installation. Once connected, SkyDemon navigation is driven by the GPS output from your Dynon and you can quickly transmit your flightplan from SkyDemon to the SkyView. For a lot of people with permit aircraft, this will mean your autopilot can now effectively be driven from your SkyDemon flightplan.

If you?d like to see this feature added to SkyDemon please respond and let us know. We need to know more about what you?d like to see from a SkyDemon-SkyView integration.

So, please respond direct to Skydemon to enable them, and Dynon to make it happen.

best regards

Trev

http://dynonavionics.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1434141488

:cool:

Last edited:
Great news

Thats great news. I have started using Sky Demon on my PC/tablet and find it a great flightplanning software. I also will have a Dynon SV in my RV-12.
So I hope there will be a neat Sky Demon integration into Dynon avionics by the time I will be ready.