aerovin

Well Known Member
i have a fully functioning ADS-B system with the Dynon ADS-B UAT module for traffic. I have a wireless interface with my iPad that brings over weather and NOTAMs from the ADS-B system. What I don't have is traffic displayed on my iPad. I've tried various configurations and put in a ticket with FltPlan Go some months ago. Does anyone else have this setup and, if so, are they getting traffic displayed on their iPad?

i have a fully functioning ADS-B system with the Dynon ADS-B UAT module for traffic. I have a wireless interface with my iPad that brings over weather and NOTAMs from the ADS-B system. What I don't have is traffic displayed on my iPad. I've tried various configurations and put in a ticket with FltPlan Go some months ago. Does anyone else have this setup and, if so, are they getting traffic displayed on their iPad?
I have the same setup (but with an Android tablet) and have the exact same issue. The last time I contacted FltplanGo they said it was an interface issue and "should" be fixed soon. That was about 2 months ago.

:cool: