Sid Lambert

Well Known Member
I have never ordered from them before last week but I have never heard bad things about them. Part of my order has been back-ordered (no indications it was not instock when I ordered) and they won't answer the phone. I did email but have not received a response but in fairness, it hasn't been that long ago since I sent the email.

Do any of you guys have any experience with them? Do I need to call AMEX?

I will say... had I seen this on their website before I placed the order I would not have placed it. "If you want to track your order, cup one ear, place it on the ground and listen REALLY HARD."

I bought Lord engine mounts from them two years ago. The wait was a bit longer than expected but nothing worth worrying.

I have always had a great experience with them. And that quote you call out is meant as humor -- I think it's excellent!

I ordered a bearing greaser. Never received it. I called them about 3 months later and they sent it out. Otherwise no troubles.

Odered on Monday,... received on Friday :)

Just ordered and received a quart of high temp brake fluid ROYCO and another odd part. Received same less than a week later.

Would call it good!

Bill S
7a almost there