vjdslk

Just got my new IPad and went to download the trial version and the only version available is the full charge version.

Story of my life......a day late and dollar short. I guess i'll try the free Foreflight app.

Jon D.
Rocklin, CA

Not sure about the trial period but skychartspro is dammmm good for the low cost!!!

Say, Jon...

Twenty bucks a year is the best value you'll ever buy! The updates are free and you're prompted to update when the charts expire. That includes Low altitude enroute IFR charts AAND all the approach plates for the entire country. This alone would cost more than twice what you paid for the iPad.

Best,

Twenty bucks a year is the best value you'll ever buy! The updates are free and you're prompted to update when the charts expire. That includes Low altitude enroute IFR charts AAND all the approach plates for the entire country. This alone would cost more than twice what you paid for the iPad.

Best,

AND...your little airplane is georeferenced on the sectionals. It is NOT on the approach plates (you need $149 Foreflight for that) but who's watching the little plane on their plate while flying an approach...yikes! And by the way, Pierre is the one that hooked me on SkyCharts...now I believe everything he says...lol

Pete

I have the $19.99 SkyCharts Pro installed on my iPhone 4. The $20 for one year is almost like free when you look at everything that you get. Having it installed on the iPhone 4 is like a backup to anything you have on your iPad without the expense of a 2nd iPad.

(yes the approach plates are hard to read but you can zoom in it see what you need.)

Me!

........ but who's watching the little plane on their plate while flying an approach...yikes! And by the way, Pierre is the one that hooked me on SkyCharts...now I believe everything he says...lol

Pete

I watch my little airplane on the 430W during IFR approaches.

Best,