NBowers

Skybolt will conduct a forum at Sun N Fun on Tuesday, April 17th at 9:00 AM. We will discuss various installations of Skybolt CLoc Cowling Fasteners on Vans and other aircraft. Part of our program will include hands on layout, drilling, installation, and adjustment of fasteners. Joining Ned Bowers from Skybolt, are RV8 builder and racer, Dick Martin who can offer advice from a builder?s perspective together with hundreds of hours of very high-speed flight experience. Sam and Will James will also join us to speak about evolution in cowlings including the latest and greatest James Aircraft products.

We will use a PowerPoint presentation that is available to all who attend on a CD while supplies last. The presentation will include installation instructions including photographs of various installations, quite valuable to anyone contemplating using Skybolt CLoc fasteners.

All of our kits remain discounted through Sun N Fun and may be purchased at the air show (while supplies last) or ordered and shipped at a later date. All interested builders that attend can expect many other great promotions.

Please mark this date and time on your to-do calendar while at Sun N Fun.

Confined to the aircraft factory!

I recently bought a set of cowling fasteners from you guys. It will be awhile before I install them but a copy of the PowerPoint sure would be handy to have when I'm ready. Any chance I can get a copy? I can't make S&F. Thanks!

Maybe someone that goes could get the CD and send the file to Doug to archive on the site (if that's OK, of course), or just email the file out as an attachment. I would like to see a copy, too!

Thomas

Ned,

The SnF Convention website does NOT list this forum as of Friday 4/6. I am planning to attend and wanted to know the location.

Promotions?

During the SNF timeframe, are there any discounts available? I'm at the point where the cowl is going to start before too long.

Jim

Skybolt CLoc Installation Forum

Skybolt is scheduled to conduct our CLoc Cowling Fastener Installation Forum at Sun N Fun on Tuesday morning, 9:00 at Forum Tent 9. We have completely updated our installation instructions to include a PowerPoint presentation that is also available in hardcopy as our newest 2007 installation manual. Both are available to the first 100 attendees at our forum and are included with all Skybolt fastener kits. We will have a limited supply of kits available on site.

Skybolt has 20 display boards available to circulate during the forum in order to see and feel hands on, how the CLoc system is installed and adjusted. We have a mock up RV8 cowling to provide hands on experience with a CLoc cowling. Along with the PowerPoint presentation, we will actually layout hole patterns, use the drill templates, install studs and receptacles, and adjust, lock and re-adjust fasteners for a perfect fit.

If you ever wanted a great understanding of cowling fasteners, this should be a very productive 1-hour forum. Joining us are Dick Martin (RV8) and Sam and Will James of James Aircraft to discuss cowlings in general.

Coffee, Orange Juice, and Danishes are included.

Have a safe journey and we look forward to meeting you at Sun N Fun.

Best regards,

Ned Bowers