NBowers

In preparation for Skybolt Cowling Fastener Forums at Sun N Fun, I have built an exact RV8 mockup cowling with the latest, greatest Sam James cowling (that applies to any cowling). I will conduct forums on Tuesday (10:05, Room 3), Wednesday (9:00, Room 4), and Thursday (12:05, Room 5).

The focus of these forums is to introduce Skybolt's newest fastener system that includes pre-fabricated mounting tabs. These tabs are pre-cut; pre-drilled for the receptacles. The entire fastening system is designed to provide a complete fastener kit that makes the installation much easier, efficient, and cost effective. The end result is a factory installation.

The Sun N Fun forums will focus on the product and the entire installation process. Emphasis will be the entire cowling installation that enhances the typical Vans instructions in a step by step process of preping the cowling; installing the mount flanges; trimming the cowling; and installing the Skybolt CLoc/VLoc fasteners.

I am very excited about the prefab flanges. With 20 years invested in refining the Vans cowling fastener kits, this is the best ever. I will extend 30% discounts on any kit orders from all that register at any of our 3 forums.

The weather looks great for this year; the program is better than ever; and I wish all of you a safe flight. I look forward to presenting a great forum on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Ned Bowers, Skybolt

Ned, will you also have a booth there all week? I won't be getting there until Saturday.