NBowers

vansholidaysale.jpg

Skybolt AN Hardware Kit Discounts

Skybolt ran a similar RV Fastener Kit promotion last year with tremendous results. Our goal this year, even in light of economic pressures, is to beat last year and see more Skybolt conversions on Vans airplanes. Skybolt is committed to our Vans cowling fastener kit business more than ever and we now wish to extend discounts on our FBO AN hardware kits to bolster the Vans cowling fastener kit business. Yes, our FBO Hardware Systems are not cheap, but if you have a serious builder-maintenance obsession like I do, only the best will do and that is why we designed and built our kits years ago aimed at the FBO maintentance market. It may be the perfect Christmas gift for the guy who has everything?

One happy customer

I bought the Skybolt kit a year ago for my RV 7 and i just wanted to say how happy i am with them. It was a little more work initially, but the end result paid off! I recommend these fasteners to everyone because they are a real time saver and they look sharp! I also had a few installation questions at first and the staff was very helpful and friendly with everything i needed. I just wanted to thank you all for a great product and wish you all happy holidays!