NBowers

fallsalecopy.jpg

Question about fall sale

Skybolt
I have two buddies and myself interested in your fall sale. Would you offer an additional discount if the three of us ordered together?

Skybolt
I have two buddies and myself interested in your fall sale. Would you offer an additional discount if the three of us ordered together?
Absolutely! Give us a call 800-223-1963
www.skybolt.com
We are more then happy to work with guys on that.
FYI we now have the aluminum strips available for your convenience.

Skybolt Sales Team

It's too early for me to get them now - hope another sale comes up in a few years!

maybe me too

Depending on the additional discount, I might be interested in the group-buy as well...

Depending on the additional discount, I might be interested in the group-buy as well...

If you are interested in bringing in a group we will offer an additional 5% discount.

If you have any further questions you can contact us at 800-223-1963

Skybolt Cowling Fastener Kits

We are within 15 kits of last year's sale. Our sales staff is very motivated to answer any questions you may have. It goes without saying: The more Vans airplanes that fly with Skybolt Fasteners, the more kits we seem to sell. Adding our hardware kits to the sale is receiving great attention. The Skybolt FBO Kit System has over 18,000 fasteners packaged in professional steel cabinets and drawers. Purchased with any Vans (complete) Cowling Kit, select portions or the complete kit are priced 15% off.

Regards,

Ned Bowers