Jetguy

Well Known Member
Hi guys we are at OSH and have access to a slow wireless connection. We started the Chart up date for our flight back home on Sunday and seem to be caught in a continuous loop where we are 90% down loaded but now it just sits then stuck in the down load and wont finish. Even if we end the program when we start it again it goes right to this download again. How can we stop this down load without deleting the the program? :confused:

Same problem with ours also.

I would like to see a description of what is happening, in addition to the status bar--------

Home now, hopefully it will download correctly with the home network.

John,
I think you just need a faster connection. When I do my updates I usually let it run overnight while plugged in. You could also try selecting/deselecting only the areas you need to get home. Hope it works out!

Nice looking 12! I followed you into OSH and was parked right next to you until Thurs. :)

Update

After leaving the Ipad in the window all night on the 6th floor we woke to a completed update so we are good to go on Sunday.:D Thanks for the help

Updates

I updated SCP on my iPad yesterday and it was pretty quick, just as fast as my WingX Pro updates. I have Uverse at 12mbps.