Warbirdsolutions

Guys,
Do any of you know if it's possible to still get the Silver Bullet steering link. Every web address I go to is cancelled, etc. I assume whoever was making it is no longer in business. I am familiar with the other 2 steering links but I prefer the Bullet due to it's all metal design and stainless/chrome finish.
I appreciate any info on this!
Thanks,
Brad

The fellow that made the Silver bullet was a fantastic machinist, but horrible at doing busines - when he disappeared, he took a lot of money that folks had paid in advance with him.

We have three of his units - one bought from him, two others we got used from other builders. Very happy with them, but when they wear out we'll happily go with one of the other units that are avaiable (and supported) that Mike mentioned.

JD Air

The demise of the Silver Bullet is how we got into this business. He got some of my money, along with many others

Although the JD Air steering link looks like the Silver Bullet in shape, it is a "clean sheet," design with a balanced internal spring system for a precise steering feel. We have hundreds in the field and pride ourselves on our customer service.

Also, look at the extensive line of products we offer to enhance the functionality of your plane. Look for new products coming in the future.

You won't be disappointed.

Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I assumed the Silver Bullet was no longer available. My only preference was for the stainless (I assume) enclosed "bullet". I'll choose one of the other units.
Thanks to everyone for your input!
Brad

Wow - He was my hangar neighbor some 15 years or so ago. I would have never thought..... I have not seen him around the area in the past couple of years.
Too bad.