Does anyone in Australian RV land know of a Sikaflexed RV canopy in Perth Western Australia. I would like to get in contact with anyone who knows of one to have a look at it and discuss the process first hand.

Many Thanks,

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I have extensivley read all past posts including the ones on the forum you mentioned. I am specifically looking to see one such that I can see the finish and look at powdercoating options for the frame amongs other things.

Thanks anyway.

Being discussed on RVs_in_Oz site this week

Hi Rob

The contentious question of glued canopies has been canvassed all this week on [email protected] - maybe post up there for comments on related matters?

Cheers, Ray

I have been following it with some interest since I tried the pre Rev 3 rivenut method which failed dismally. I now have huge holes in my skirt and would like to use Sika as a "make good" .

BTW I live in Perth.

P.S. JPC I just got some powder coating done by sticking my tail wheel spring and bracket in a "foreign order " of work my company gets done by Precision Powder Coating in Guthrie Rd Osborne Park. Manager is a good bloke and we have always got great service from them.

Last edited: