Same here

Down $340, only change is more hours (total, in type and TW) through Falcon

Mine dropped $158 to $1160, same coverage. :) (not bad for an old geezer)

If there is a good deal out there, Jenny will find it.

And mine on the Ercoupe went up! Same value, no claims or known reasons. I got older, and the Ercoupes are having more exposure I guess.

I had a large drop in my insurance however I expected the drop. I was paying about 2150 and it dropped to 1350. I had zero tailwheel time when the policy was written. I am over 100 now so that is probably the reason for my drop but perhaps there was also a actuarial change of some kind.

George

Percerption Hype

Mine down nearly $300 as well.

Compelling evidence the hysteria about the perception of RV pilots is really just hysteria..

perhaps there was also a actuarial change of some kind.

With only 3000 insured RV-units and only 430,000 airplanes in the whole country, there's no such thing as meaningful actuarial data for pricing airplane risks. There are probably 50 million cars in the USA - THAT's useful data.

What you've seen is an insurance market that is over capacity and fiercly competing for premium dollars - even at an underwriting loss.

What you will see in coming years is a reversal as some of these markets give up and go away. The premium pendulem will swing the other way and everyone will wonder why their premium is increasing even though they have more experience. Get good deals while you can and bank the savings. You'll need it later.