Vlad

Well Known Member
Show your RV-1 poster if you have it. If you don't, get it, print or canvas. Mine arrived a week ago not signed by Paul Tuttle yet and not framed. Yours?

RV1canvas.jpg

I should get one maybe...

I don't have one. I was supposed to bring one home from Oshkosh last year , but I forgot it in the Van's tent.

I signed a number of them for people when I was there. It would be interesting to see who has one and where they put it.

Just got mine back today from the laminator"s, my plan is to frame it and hang it in the hangar.

Ours is unfortunately packed safely away until it finds a place of honor in our new home out west. We'll have to resurrect the thread then!

mine will get framed once it has been couriered for signature :)

... until then it is staying safe in the shipping tube.

Signed!!

My copy #27 is signed personally by Paul and Ross on our recent trip to Stanley NS.

BTW where can I get the best frame for it? Preferably on North American continent :)

Mine is currently decorating one of my wings, in the wing stand in my shop. It's not one of the fancy canvas ones, just a copy. But I'd still like to have it signed and framed one day, and I'll put it in my hanger. Visitors love it!

P1080537%20(Medium).JPG