MrNomad

Well Known Member
After 18 months of working 7 days a week, we are 99% finished with our 9A. Although this was our first airplane project, I never thought it would take that long but all that's left is weight & balance and air worthiness.

Patience is definitely a virtue but access to this website and the many people who have gone before us was extremely helpful. In particular, I'd like to thank my good friend Chet, Gil Alexander, Vans help desk, Roberta Hegy for canopy tips, and Mel Jordan for all of his avionics expertise.

Please click on www.arizonaairparks.com/rv-completed for pics and details.

Doug, all I can say to you is THANKS. This website is worth its weight in gold and without it, I doubt we ever would have finished.

Barry
Tucson

My pleasure, Barry. Thanks for the kind words. You have a beautiful airplane there!

b,
dr

Show us your completed RV9A!! Ok!

Beautiful 9A. Also the 69? Camaro in the backround. 2 perfect birds!:D

Love the yellow

Barry,
Beautiful looking bird. I know you painted this yourself! I can't wait to see what your phase I data is. You will be amazed at how these 9's fly. Great work, Barry.

Pat Garboden
Ozark, MO
RV-9A N942WG slider w/O-235 flying

RV-9A N942PT (reserved) tip-up w/O-320 in wiring stage

Thanks, Barry. Always happy to help such a fine Gentleman as yourself. Looking forward to seeing you and your new bird at Oshkosh.

Roberta

Barry,
Beautiful looking bird. I know you painted this yourself! I can't wait to see what your phase I data is. You will be amazed at how these 9's fly. Great work, Barry.

Pat Garboden
Ozark, MO
RV-9A N942WG slider w/O-235 flying

RV-9A N942PT (reserved) tip-up w/O-320 in wiring stage

Are you getting Van's speeds with the 0-235 installed? I have one too.