AX-O

Well Known Member
I have been building my RV for a few months and have a long way to go. To brighten my Christmas I bought myself an older RV. Notice, the cockpit is open and it has the little wheel on the back (the way it should be) :D Merry Christmas and if you don?t celebrate it, happy holidays.

Axel

FP09122006A0008S.jpg

FP09122006A0008T.jpg

FP09122006A0008U.jpg

Marc,
Like the Wright Flyer. I have that one myself. As well as the rest of the Hallmark series "Sky's the limit" up until now. They are pretty cool. :D The Spartan Executive is my personal favorite :rolleyes:

Last edited:
RVAddict said:
Marc,
Like the Wright Flyer. I have that one myself. As well as the rest of the Hallmark series "Sky's the limit" up until now. They are pretty cool. :D The Spartan Executive is my personal favorite :rolleyes:

Hi Josh....My wife bought me that one a few years ago......It is the first of my upcoming collection :rolleyes:

Plane tree

planetreeza6.jpg

Here is a quick shot of my "plane tree". I only have about 1/3 of my ornaments on it..have about 250 different plane ornaments. I need a bigger tree!

Bill E
RV-4 "hangar ornament" in work

Marc DeGirolamo said:
Hi Josh....My wife bought me that one a few years ago......It is the first of my upcoming collection :rolleyes:

They have put one out each year since 1997. I've got all 10 of them. I don't think they will be making too many more, it's a shame, there are so many awsome airplanes they could use.... I took a pic but I can figure out how to post them like you guys did. I went and looked at the instructions, but it was for the imageshack thing. Didn't want to do that b/c you can never get the pics to enlarge so you can see them. Oh well. :(

Here's two of our's. I have a few of the ones already posted. There are so many nice aviation decorations.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Roberta

ornamentshp4.jpg

N523RV's Christmas Tree

Our 2nd year for tree with nothing but airplane christmas ornaments.

AivationChristmas.jpg