szicree

Well Known Member
I just received my Sterba prop today and it's a beaut! Paid 1/2 upfront and was told 4 to 6 weeks. I got it in under six. Very nice work and a great deal at $655 delivered.

I agree. Heres a pics of mine next to a Sensenich.

-Jeff

PROPS%20011.jpg

PROPS%20012.jpg

Last edited:
How are those of you flying with Sterba's liking them? I've got a Pacesetter 200 that I'm really happy with, but they've gone out of business. If I ever need another prop at a reasonable cost, I'm strongly considering a Sterba. My 6A is built light with a 160hp O-320 and flies beautifully. I think I'd like to keep it that way, and the cost/wait time for a Catto is prohibitive.

I love mine! It is a beautiful piece of work. My painter added some yellow to the tips and it looks even nicer. I only have around 65 hrs on it. Last night I saw 184 mph ground speed with it and my carbed 160hp O320. I believe climb performance is slightly compromised compared to a metal prop but that is not an issue I am worried about.

szicree said:
Hey, you stole my prop!

Yeah, but I stole his!
Musical props:
Me: had a Sterba, bought Jeff's Senn FP (which was bought from ? who upgraded to a CS) so he could buy a Sterba (not mine).
Now I'm confused...