Status
Not open for further replies.

jclark

Well Known Member
Benefactor
First, to be consistent with the rules here, this will not turn into a dialog about EAA. If you have questions that I can answer, contact me offline, as some have already.

1. Recent Board Meeting was a good one. Lot's of brainstorming about the future. Very good engagement.

2. Kinda consistent with what Doug preaches here, a renewed effort on Safety, Skills and Proficiency going forward.

3. Amped up focus on Chapters (new Chapters Director hired ... I spoke with him)

4. Medical effort is taking the time you would expect for the "process".

So as RV'ers, you can expect *some* improvement in camping. But as mentioned before there is a LOT of basically unseen stuff that has to occur. It is a multi-year effort.

There is an awareness of the opportunity to engage RV owners (that are interested) in aerobatics in safe and fun-filled way. If done correctly, it will enhances skills, safety and proficiency. Think unusual attitude.

Think of Chapters as a way to reach out to VARIOUS communities of interest. Basically a better outreach to all.

Lots of work with "Washington" on a couple of "hot topics" that might affect some RV'ers. WIll not discuss here but some key people on this forum are involved.

Summary is that I think that Jack Pelton is doing a great job of righting the ship and getting the crew charged and moving in the right direction. AND ... he cares!

Again, if you have specific questions, please contact me OFF-FORUM.

Moderators, if this is inappropriate, no hard feelings about it being removed.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.