TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
As some of you know, I've been working on a RV7 for myself. Well, not exactly, but when you're on the pay as you plan it takes a while.
Well, you can imagine the shock I got yesterday in the mail. Nice little letter from Van's giving me a confirmation AND a shipping date. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what the &&&&&?? I KNOW I hadnt sent them the full amount yet, so I just had to find out if sone of my wise guy partners did. No, I didnt sleep last night thinking about it.

Well Dreams dont always come true------after talking to Barbara this morning, NO, the fuselege kit fairy didnt pay for it. So yes it's still in Oregon.
Yes, I'm still hearing "fuselege kit" in my head.

Just something to lighten up your day.
Tom

Best I can do...

I"ll swing by the shop this afternoon and draw her on your crate. :)

Just maybe she will fly over your way soon.

in96qv.jpg

As some of you know, I've been working on a RV7 for myself. Well, not exactly, but when you're on the pay as you plan it takes a while.
Well, you can imagine the shock I got yesterday in the mail. Nice little letter from Van's giving me a confirmation AND a shipping date. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what the &&&&&?? I KNOW I hadnt sent them the full amount yet, so I just had to find out if sone of my wise guy partners did. No, I didnt sleep last night thinking about it.

Well Dreams dont always come true------after talking to Barbara this morning, NO, the fuselege kit fairy didnt pay for it. So yes it's still in Oregon.
Yes, I'm still hearing "fuselege kit" in my head.

Just something to lighten up your day.
Tom

Just tell Barbara to ship it with the tent to OSH. We can get the Beer Fairy and friends help with the build. :eek: