N434TM

Well Known Member
I need to ship a set of cowls from Vancouver Canada. The box is 42x42x26. I have been trying to figure out how to ship it. UPS won't take it. Does anybody have advice on how to ship an item like this from Canada to the midwest? Kansas City to be exact.

Thanks for the help,
Tom

I'd start by checking to see if anyone may be headed that direction any time soon. Then see if they'd take it for you. Or maybe relay it to KC.

Marshall Alexander

I need to ship a set of cowls from Vancouver Canada. The box is 42x42x26. I have been trying to figure out how to ship it. UPS won't take it. Does anybody have advice on how to ship an item like this from Canada to the midwest? Kansas City to be exact.

Thanks for the help,
Tom

Have someone (the seller?) carry it to Can Amer Freight in Blaine, WA.

From there, it can be shipped anywhere in the USA.

Depending on traffic, this is about a 90 minute round trip from Vancouver, plus any border wait times.

Alternatively, call Can Amer and ask if they have a shipping agent in Vancouver who will do this for you. I know they have agents in Victoria for this.

Vern

Have someone (the seller?) carry it to Can Amer Freight in Blaine, WA.

From there, it can be shipped anywhere in the USA.

Depending on traffic, this is about a 90 minute round trip from Vancouver, plus any border wait times.

Alternatively, call Can Amer and ask if they have a shipping agent in Vancouver who will do this for you. I know they have agents in Victoria for this.

Vern

Great Tip! I have a call in for a quote already. Thanks!