My AP broke the bad news to me that my estate sale find while still a great buy is going to need quite a bit of engine work. He suggested we ship it from Sacramento to Indiana so I could help my AI friend with some of the work to keep the costs down. I saw on Uship they had a heading under aircraft but I was wondering if anyone could recommend another service they had a good experience using.

For Shipping RV's CRAIG VINCENT - Stockton

Consider: Craig Vincent at the Plane Exchange out of Stockton California. Craig promptly returns calls and has experience in what you're looking for. Check out his website.

Craig Vincent
The Plane Exchange & ShipAPlane
[email protected]
Dynon Avionics dealer/installer
VAF # 912, RV-9A

Diverging only slightly - I used Partain a few years ago and they were GREAT...however can't find any working contact info now. Is Tony out of the business now? If so, maybe one of his drivers is still hauling? The guy I used was really good.

Stdlibelle,

Have you decided on a shipper? Sometime in the next 3 months I'll be shipping one just about quick-build stage from Tehachapi, CA to SE Michigan, in case there might be a price break for shipping two at once.