KayS

Well Known Member
Hi, i have to ship a rv-7 project from alabama to germany within the next months. emp, wings, fuse done. let's see if i can complete canopy and engine hanging until that. i will put it on gears. and of course a lot of stuff in boxes that goes with the project.

so, does anybody has good experience with a shipping company?

thank you. Kay

Kay you may want to contact Craig Vincent of Sky View aviation. He is an active participant on this board. They ship worldwide I believe. I didn't have any experience with them though. I did help somebody with shipment to Eastern Europe was neither easy nor cheap.

Kay,

These boys ship a lot of RV kits, airplanes, cars, boats etc etc from the USA to UK and beyond.

http://www.bigmisters.co.uk/

I have personally used them and would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Strange name, but when you meet them you realise they are named correctly - such big hearted guys !!!!

Hi, i have to ship a rv-7 project from alabama to germany within the next months. emp, wings, fuse done. let's see if i can complete canopy and engine hanging until that. i will put it on gears. and of course a lot of stuff in boxes that goes with the project.

so, does anybody has good experience with a shipping company?

thank you. Kay

Kay,

Send a post to the TVRVBG email list ([email protected]) with your question. One of our members sold his RV-4 to a pilot who shipped it safely to Germany. Mark S. should be able to give you info about the shipper.