N941WR

Legacy Member
Every good aviation operation requires a tug to move its equipment around the ramp. No expense was spared on my tug. Yep, that is a "like new" 1994 12 HP garden tractor that I paid the princely sum of $50 for. Nora said she didn't "think my tractor's sexy", bummer!

Besides the "sexy tractor" I have a Cessna tow bar with the handle turned 90 degrees and hooked to my Doug Bell tail wheel. I almost spent more on the tow bar than I did the tractor.

I Love It!!

That was pretty funny. You must be having a ball with your niner. Any thoughts on paint? OD green perhaps? :cool:

Nice video.. but..

Nice video...
Having a tug that can double as a grass cutter is a plus.
However, you might wish to add "ensure tow bar is unhooked" to your checklist. Otherwise, it could make a much more interesting video.. :rolleyes:
Mind you, if the mower deck is engaged, you're welcome to make low passes and touch-n-goes on my grass strip... :D
Happy day !!

Dress up the tug

the cutting deck goes, wheel spats all around, matching paint... :D It will look fast.

Any reason an "A" model cannot be pulled from the rear? Wonder if a small O-ring/hook couldn't be attached under the rudder for moving the plane around and/ or an extra tie-down.

rtry9a said:
Any reason an "A" model cannot be pulled from the rear? Wonder if a small O-ring/hook couldn't be attached under the rudder for moving the plane around and/ or an extra tie-down.
My hangar neighbor uses a graden tractor to move his -7A in and out of his hangar. He just attaches it to the front wheel.

rtry9a said:
If you try to pull it from the rear, the nose wheel will **** sideways.

Cuts more than grass

Bill,
Your tractor cuts the Mustard.
Pete

Last edited: