hydroguy2

Well Known Member
Last week, my daughter commented that she STILL had not ridden in my plane. Her other small plane experience is when her firm would charter a 340 to travel to a client. So, today I took her for a first flight. I asked, that since she is also my CPA can I right off the gas?.......apparently not;)
IMG_20110907_131541.jpg

We left Bozo and flew NW along the river, over to the Elkhorn Mtns, down to ThreeForks(9s5) for a soda break, then i took her back to BZN. She is hooked and ready to start flight training. She makes my plane look better just being near it.
IMG_20110907_124958.jpg

No good inflight pics, we have a few fires in the area smokin' up the place

I asked, that since she is also my CPA can I right off the gas?.......apparently not;)

Every time I ask my Tax Lady if I can write something off, she has the same answer.
"If you would feel comfortable explaining it to a judge, go right ahead!"

You got it! That is a great post/story Brian! Glad she enjoyed it, and wants to learn to fly! Get her a tail kit! ;)

.....wants to learn to fly! Get her a tail kit! ;)

I wonder about "helping her" build a RV-10. After all she has clients in New Jersey what better way to travel.

does she do CPA work for individuals?? I need to find one

Yep, she worked for the biggest firm in Montana for many years but decided her clients weren't getting the personal service they deserved. 2 yrs ago, she opened her own office, now has another satellite office and employee. Yeah, we're pretty proud.