Tango Mike

Well Known Member
I didn't build the airplane, so the configuration steps taken with my 2-screen G3X setup are for the most part a mystery.

My current problem is trying to figure out how to change the max speed setting for the Trutrak GX Pilot. The builder set it too low, and it unnecessarily restricts descents when using the autopilot by raising the nose. I've been unable to find anything in the G3X installation manual that helps, but that might just be a problem in not knowing where to look.

Any advice would be appreciated so I can use the speed we love in our RVs without having to disengage the autopilot. Thanks in advance,

Tosh

Hold the presses!

I found the answer to my question in a G3Xpert reply about third-party versus Garmin autopilots. And the GX Pilot Installation/User manual first flight ground checkout describes how to find and adjust the factory default settings for lateral and vertical setup.

Sorry to clutter the forum with something I could have found by myself.

Tosh

Glad you got that found, Tosh! If you need any further help with autopilot setup, please just give me a call or send me a message here!