TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Hello VAF---
With all of the servere weather the past couple of weeks, and again last nite, I thought it might be good to start a thread to check on all of the VAF community in those locations. There are thousands of VAF members that are on these areas. Chime in and let us know if you are ok, need help. Some of us dont have any other way of knowing.
Tom

OKC area

I will post my information. We have our 9A on a private grass strip approx. 15 miles SW of OKC. One of the May 24th tornadoes passed 5-6 miles south and east of us. Everything is OK for us personally.

There was a tornado that passed through the town of Goldsby just south of Norman. The David J. Perry airport is just east of Goldsby but I have not heard if there was any damage there. Anyone have information concerning that airport? Also not sure of the El Reno, Sundance, Guthrie airports. All of those were very near the path of the larger of the tornadoes that came through the area.

The other night I checked the RV White Pages to see if any RV's were listed in Joplin. I didn't find any, but I am not familiar enough nor did I spend the time to determine if there were RV's in airports close to Joplin. There are several private airports around Joplin that could be home to RV's.