Tedd

I'm New Here
I have a nearly-completed RV-6 tail and not-yet-started RV-6 wing kit for sale. (Search classifieds if you're interested.) My assumption when I wrote my ad was that a buyer would want both but now I'm wondering if it makes more sense to sell them separately. Given the number of completed 6s out there and the perhaps low likelihood that someone would want to start a new 6 project, perhaps buyers interested in either one or the other might be more common, as repair parts for an existing plane. Thoughts?

I have a nearly-completed RV-6 tail and not-yet-started RV-6 wing kit for sale. (Search classifieds if you're interested.) My assumption when I wrote my ad was that a buyer would want both but now I'm wondering if it makes more sense to sell them separately. Given the number of completed 6s out there and the perhaps low likelihood that someone would want to start a new 6 project, perhaps buyers interested in either one or the other might be more common, as repair parts for an existing plane. Thoughts?
My advice is to go with what will put the most money in your pocket.

You may only be able to SELL one or the other but not want to keep either one. Selling as a set you get rid of everything. Selling only one still leave you with the other to dispose of.