jclark

Well Known Member
Benefactor
I have a situation where I need a Whirlwind Constant Speed prop as quickly as possible.

Got one for sale??

Willing to give up a "manufacturing slot" within the next week??

1/2" Bolts

Contact me offline: jclarkmail over there at the gmail.com place.

THANKS!

James

Just a quick "shout out" to Brian (leaving off his last name in case he doesn't want me saying this) who emailed me and offered HIS prop from HIS airplane to help me "get out a jam". He thought that maybe I was stuck somewhere trying to get home. <Turns out I am looking for a quick PERMANENT solution.>

WHAT A GUY!!!

And he was willing to do it even after his wife asked ..."You're gonna do WHAT???!!!" :)

Thanks Brian.

The "RV Community" is great!!

James .... still in search of quick access to a WW200.

Where are you?

I have a situation where I need a Whirlwind Constant Speed prop as quickly as possible.

Got one for sale??

Willing to give up a "manufacturing slot" within the next week??

1/2" Bolts

Contact me offline: jclarkmail over there at the gmail.com place.

THANKS!

James

I've got a new 200RV I won't need for a few months. Contact me.

[email protected]

No problem, James...That's what VAF is here for.

I thought you were stuck somewhere or just needed a loaner for a few weeks. I figured, heck I need to do my Conditional Inspection in Feb and it will most likely be 10*f and blowing snow, so how big of impact would it really be.

Besides that, plenty of people have helped me out over the years, pay back is part of life.

Surely someone out there has a prop and won't need it for a few months. Best of luck in your quest. EDIT:>>>just saw Darwin's post...hooray

Yellow prop w/purple spinner might have looked funny on your -6 or maybe dressed it up ;)

Last edited:
If you don't have an option yet, I've got a brand-new WW200RV, white with red tips, on my 9A, received it a couple months ago. I hand-snugged it up on my engine to fit the cowling but have not even torqued the bolts yet. With my 9-month old son proceeding to make a mockery of my build schedule, I can wait for another prop.