18RV7Driver

I'm New Here
Will be wrapping up my Instrument training in my RV-7 and seeking a DPE pretty much anywhere in the country that can get me scheduled in mid-late August.

Thanks!

Will be wrapping up my Instrument training in my RV-7 and seeking a DPE pretty much anywhere in the country that can get me scheduled in mid-late August.

Thanks!
I like your attitude. I traveled from the Caribbean to Oklahoma for my CFI Helicopter checkride, to California for my MEII Airplane checkride, and to Florida for my CFII Helicopter checkride, among other trips for checkrides, yet have a neighbor who uses the excuse that he can't find a local DPE to get his next rating.

Thanks!
You might try a flight school located on the university airport in Davis CA. Sorry I don't know the name but they have a DPE who just did a instrument rating ride
with my student in a very well equipped RV7.

I like your attitude. I traveled from the Caribbean to Oklahoma for my CFI Helicopter checkride, to California for my MEII Airplane checkride, and to Florida for my CFII Helicopter checkride, among other trips for checkrides, yet have a neighbor who uses the excuse that he can't find a local DPE to get his next rating.
Yeah... I don't understand it either. It's kind of why we got into airplanes. Particularly for the Instrument ticket.