drmax

Well Known Member
Hello. I'm looking for CFII training in my IFR rated 9A. I live with my plane South of Indy. I posted here awhile back when I was thinking of a 6 and was suggested Stu Van Dyke. He was never available. Anyone else? I prefer to keep this close to home. Thx, DM

Last edited:
I HIGHLY recommend Ron Huddleston at OVO, North Vernon. Good rates, excellent instructor, actively trains in RV's, lots of RV-9A time, very friendly field and good 100LL prices. He trains the Eagle's Nest students with three recent solos in the RV-12, all done as a volunteer, so he not only is good, but deserves strong consideration. He has one 9A instrument student from Indy. Call me and I will give you his number. 812 701-5454.

Bob

I HIGHLY recommend Ron Huddleston at OVO, North Vernon. Good rates, excellent instructor, actively trains in RV's, lots of RV-9A time, very friendly field and good 100LL prices. He trains the Eagle's Nest students with three recent solos in the RV-12, all done as a volunteer, so he not only is good, but deserves strong consideration. He has one 9A instrument student from Indy. Call me and I will give you his number. 812 701-5454.

Bob
Thank you Captain Bob. Hope you are doing well.