I'll be there Friday but since the RV isn't finished yet I will be in the Citabria. I would like to stick around and see Team Dynamix but I don't think they are on till about 5pm. I'll be out of there by then.

I am thinking about going. Depends on the weather Friday.

Bob burns
Rv-4

Last edited:
Just a heads up

We flew down last year (as we have done for several years), had breakfast at the FBO, then walked over to check out the expo. You have to pay an admission fee to enter the expo area - no biggie. While paying said fee, the staff asked if we flew in. Yes, ma'am, all the way from Tampa. We were then told that we also had to pay a landing fee, which I believe was another $10. KSEF does not normally have a landing fee, and had we just gone to the restaurant in the FBO and then left, we would not have had to pay the fee. It was only $10, but the principle of it bothered me - don't penalize those that fly in instead of walking up or driving there.

If they ask the same question this year, my response won't be as honest. I'll still sleep well at night.

Last edited:
will be there thur and friday. if you dont want to park and take the long bus ride get there before the temp 118.55 tower opens. you will then be able to park on the fbo ramp. havnt looked at the notam yet. last year you had to approach from the west. the wx looks fine.:)

if you dont want to park and take the long bus ride get there before the temp 118.55 tower opens. you will then be able to park on the fbo ramp.

Yep, we are planning on arriving prior to 0800 for that very reason. Possible ground fog up in our area might mess up that plan. The NOTAM has arrivals over Lake Jackson on the west side again this year. I will look for you tomorrow, Turbo.

We flew down last year (as we have done for several years), had breakfast at the FBO, then walked over to check out the expo. You have to pay an admission fee to enter the expo area - no biggie. While paying said fee, the staff asked if we flew in. Yes, ma'am, all the way from Tampa. We were then told that we also had to pay a landing fee, which I believe was another $10. KSEF does not normally have a landing fee, and had we just gone to the restaurant in the FBO and then left, we would not have had to pay the fee. It was only $10, but the principle of it bothered me - don't penalize those that fly in instead of walking up or driving there.

If they ask the same question this year, my response won't be as honest. I'll still sleep well at night.

Ryan.
I was there the same day as you & Carl last year. When they asked, I thought I was going to get a discount for flying in and not get dinged for $10. They have it all backwards.

I just got back last night. Weather did not help attendance a whole lot, but was a very pleasant experience. It was my first time seeing the Team AeroDynamix performance. Although I am not overly wowed by airshows, this team was fabulous! The lighting is such that one would accuse them of all being jet powered with afterburners turned on!
My congratulations to an exceptional team of RV fliers!!

Turbo and Don,
Great to see you there. This was my first time at the LSA expo. There sure are a lot of planes coming on-line in this market. We had a terrific time.
Thanks for the kind words on our performance. The weather for the Saturday performance was not kind to us but the team slogged through it. Friday night was great. We hope to see you again soon.
Best

kahuna, the air show was a big hit this year. thanks for coming. the new lights are fantastic. for a small plane the group sounds loud flying overhead. the comedy act from tigerairshows.com was the best. i hope they can get into snf and osh. it consisted of a police cruiser and cub type plane doing a funny skit where the prisoner escapes the back of the car and jumps into the plane and the fun begins. wow. the attendance was down but the manufactures said they sold plenty of planes. lots of flying and good friends to see.

good morning to all from stuart:)
img1372ok.jpg

You guys deserve all the praise anyone can heap upon you, fantastic show! I was so awestruck I plum forgot to take a video! Is there a place online that others can see this performance?

Turbo and Don,
Great to see you there. This was my first time at the LSA expo. There sure are a lot of planes coming on-line in this market. We had a terrific time.
Thanks for the kind words on our performance. The weather for the Saturday performance was not kind to us but the team slogged through it. Friday night was great. We hope to see you again soon.
Best

show

I was there it was really slow and not many people which might not be a bad thing.Vans Aircraft was there but you had to look real hard or you wouldnt have found them.

I was told Vans was there, but never did find them even when looking. Did they have an aircraft there?

the 12 was delayed by wx coming from maryland area. i believe he got there late on friday. one employee from vans was there too.

You guys deserve all the praise anyone can heap upon you, fantastic show! I was so awestruck I plum forgot to take a video! Is there a place online that others can see this performance?

You can see our teaser videos on from our website. Day, night and a couple others there. See the playlist in the embedded youtube video.
Enjoy,