woodmanrog

Well Known Member
MJ and I drove up to Sebring yesterday to visit the LSE. I was at the very first expo years ago and have to say things have really grown. The first one took us about 15 minutes to see everything and then we flew home. Yesterday we spent about 4 hours viewing exhibits and talking, talking, talking. I think I personally sold 3 Dynon systems, an RV14 and at least 2 RV12's. Of course for me, the highlight was meeting Mitch Locke in person and swapping info on the RV14. On that note, it looks like the FWF kit is well on the way to completion and should be available in the not too distant future. From what was explained to me, the wait will be worth it just from the way the baffling is going to be installed. Mitch said it could save up to 20 hours of installation time. There were vendors of all types at this show and it has grown so much that people flying in had to park their airplanes on the opposite side of the airport about a mile away. Fortunately, rides were provided by volunteers. The weather was perfect and there were smiles everywhere. This was a nice preview for Sun and Fun in April. Hope to see everyone there. Woodmanrog

Last edited: