Jon Adams

I'm New Here
I'm coming down from Michigan for the ALMS 12 hour race and wondering if there are any RV-8's based at Sebring? I'd love to stop by and have a look at any projects or completed examples.

Jon Adams
Michigan RV-8
Working on wings

Jon,

I am not in Sebring, I am about 25 min east (by RV of course) at KFPR. If we can work it out around my work, you can take a look at ours. It has about 250 hrs on it and it is still zinc yellow. We hope to paint it during this years annual.
For any fellow RVers out there, please join our website and post your RV photos/videos there, I need ideas for our paint scheme:D

Jon,
While you're in Sebring, check out Jim Brod Jr. and Sr. at JB Aircraft Engine Service. They've supplied 5 engines to the local "Rats" based at KHAO(Cincinnati). Great people, great service. Great Barbeque.
Regards,

send me an email......

Jon,

I am not in Sebring, I am about 25 min east (by RV of course) at KFPR. If we can work it out around my work, you can take a look at ours. It has about 250 hrs on it and it is still zinc yellow. We hope to paint it during this years annual.
For any fellow RVers out there, please join our website and post your RV photos/videos there, I need ideas for our paint scheme:D
at [email protected]. im in stuart with a 6. will let you know of any flying adventures. turbo

Not an 8, but....

I plan on flying over Saturday morning for breakfast and to peak over the fence for the first few laps of the race. Then it's off to FXE to pick up my father-in-law who is dropping his Mooney off for annual, the to BKV for the EAA lunch! Should be a great day for flying, and I hope to see some other RVers out and about. If anyone is interested, feel free to join us for breakfast at SEF.