pierre smith

Well Known Member
We'll have 4 souls aboard my -10, headed for Sebring, Fl. early a.m. tomorrow and wx permitting, should be there around 9:00 a.m. in this :

Newstripe.jpg

How many of you guys going?

See ya,

OK Pierre rub it it, to us poor souls that don't have their aircraft done and cannot go. You lucky stiff:D

We just happen to be in Ft. Myers and may stop by on Sat. since it is only 30 min from here. We flew our Archer down here Wed. 40 kt tailwinds, saw speeds close to what we should see in the -10 when it gets completed :) i will look for you if I get up there sooner
Bill

spent the day there today. best part was the people and nice wx. how about lunch @ the fbo at noon? will pm my #.
img0440v.jpg
img0441tdc.jpg
img0443e.jpg

Tomorrow AM with four souls aboard my airplane. We plan on getting in a bit before 9AM.
I wonder if I will get ramp checked again this year?:rolleyes:

That is a Beautiful paint job Pierre! Can tell you've got Ag Flying in your blood. You just cannot stray from that Air-Tractor Yellow:D.

What color was your -6??

Cheers,

Twany and I, and the Helmings are in Fort Myers Beach and the RV is at Page Field. Larry and I will be leaving Page Field around 9:00 for the 30 min. flight to Sebring. Will plan on meeting up with everyone for lunch. Just look for the RV-7A with the Scotty on the tail.

Cell 812-422-4525

Say hello to Dad

My dad and mom have a winter retirement home just south of Sebring and Dad is a volunteer shuttle driver for pilots at the airshow. If you run into Sonny from Indiana say Hi. He has flown in my RV so you might identify him by an RV grin:D

White

That is a Beautiful paint job Pierre! Can tell you've got Ag Flying in your blood. You just cannot stray from that Air-Tractor Yellow:D.

What color was your -6??

Cheers,

White with red trim, red tail, now living in Ft. Myers, Fl.

My -10 came painted yellow/silver with a purple stripe that sometimes appears to be black. They delivered it from Montana.

Yep, I do love her:)

You can track our progress here, after 7:00 a.m.:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0G6ajveQPmC87Sr8EhT6q4tKCTSZcHqVC

Last edited: