tass

I noticed that one of the wheel pants on my RV-4 moved slightly out of place, and now has a crack on the bottom where I believe it got too close to the ground.

Can someone recommend a shop who can do some fiberglass repair work around Seattle, or PNW that I can fly to?

If there's an owner or builder that I can learn from, that would be great too! I can get some photos of it in the next day or 2.

I noticed that one of the wheel pants on my RV-4 moved slightly out of place, and now has a crack on the bottom where I believe it got too close to the ground.

Can someone recommend a shop who can do some fiberglass repair work around Seattle, or PNW that I can fly to?

If there's an owner or builder that I can learn from, that would be great too! I can get some photos of it in the next day or 2.

Find an EZ or Cozy builder who will likely fix it for you :)

I've still got some glass cloth and resin left over from my build, as well as a grinder if you want to make a quick repair...
206 71 four three 5 2 seven

Thanks everyone! I'll follow up out of the thread and post an update when the job's done.