Mike Macon

Well Known Member
Patron
Yesterday morning I was preflighting the 6A for a flight from Salinas, CA, where I am working this winter, to Montague, CA (Mt. Shasta area) where I will be working this summer. I have seen Sean's airplane taking off before but this time it did not leave the pattern. The tower let me taxi over to the terminal but the airport was closed. I spent the next half hour front row center to Sean performing his routine for this season. I believe he was getting ready to head for Sun N Fun. I have seen him perform before but he just gets more and more impressive.

It was a good RV day.

Yesterday morning I was preflighting the 6A for a flight from Salinas, CA, where I am working this winter, to Montague, CA (Mt. Shasta area) where I will be working this summer. I have seen Sean's airplane taking off before but this time it did not leave the pattern. The tower let me taxi over to the terminal but the airport was closed. I spent the next half hour front row center to Sean performing his routine for this season. I believe he was getting ready to head for Sun N Fun. I have seen him perform before but he just gets more and more impressive.

It was a good RV day.

I used to live in Salinas and learned to fly over at LSA West. I have had the honor of being in the pattern with Sean Tucker more than once, and have also seen his routine many times, both from the ground and from the air. He's amazing!

I first saw him at the Portland airshow (really at HIO, but ....) in, oh, 1992. Thought he was crazy in the best of all possible ways. He's still flying just as crazy today.....

I hope that someday as good at whatever I'm doing as he is at flying aerobatics.

TODR