Semco Gun

Best thing to get for sealing the tanks! You mix the proseal and scoop it into the plastic tubes and then put the tubes in the gun. You can get extra plastic tubes and tips from brown tools. I found I only needed the 2 1/2 nozzle with 1/8 opening. The dried proseal peels off the plastic easily.

IMG_0439.JPG

Does this include the tips, i.e. can you reuse them, too?

Yes. You should disassemble the 3 parts (tube, tip and plunger) and let them dry overnight. The proseal easily peels off all of them but if you leave the plunger in the tube, it's difficult to get it out without damaging it (guess how I know). The proseal in the tip also pulls out easily. I've left proseal on the tube for weeks and it still peels off. I just unscrew the tip and then push the plunger out with a rod or dowel.

The regular proseal cartridge will fit in a regular caulk gun.

This.

I've taken a cheap $3 mechanical caulk gun from Lowes, and removed the plunger disk, chucked it up in a cordless drill with a #10 screw and spun it against a belt sander to get the disk diameter down to fit better inside a proseal cartridge, and it works quite well with the $18 proseal cartridges from Spruce. The cartridges come with a nozzle too. If the cartridge tries to pop out of the caulk gun, just wrap a little bit of "Red Green" treatment (duct tape) around it to hold it in place :D